Following the announcement yesterday, we have official details about the Transformers TCG Reveals NEW Titan Masters Attack Booster set that will be available Friday, April 17, 2020. Read on for the full specs and image previews.
Product type: Booster set
Languages: English and English with EN/FR packaging for Canada only
Key regions: US, UK, Canada, Australia, Malaysia
· 46 Character cards (43 of these characters never before in the Transformers TCG!)
· 94 non-Character cards
· 3 Titan-pack Character cards (one Titan pack in each sealed display)
Key product features:
· Titan Master Characters: These character cards have two parts – a body and a head. Head characters give bonuses to the body, and when the body is KOed, the head deploys as a separate bot mode character. Mix and match heads and bodies to customize Titan Masters to fit your playstyle. Titan Master characters draw inspiration from Transformers toys released both in Titans Return and Generation 1.
· The Wreckers: The fan-favorite Autobot special-forces team make their debut in Titan Masters Attack. Led by Sergeant Kup, the Wreckers get the toughest jobs done, no matter what the cost.
· Stratagem cards: This completely new card type lets players further customize characters on their team. Most Stratagem are keyed to a specific character card, cost stars, and modifies a character in an interesting (and sometimes unusual!) way. Stratagems in Titan Masters Attack can modify characters from this booster release or from previous releases.
· Fortress Maximus: Every sealed Titan Masters Attack booster display includes a Fortress Maximus Titan pack. This pack contains the titan-sized Fortress Maximus character, his head character Cerebros, and Cerebros’ head character, Emissary.
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE